Thursday, December 13, 2012

I am a wannabe!

A while ago I posted about Agnes Cecile about her awesome watercolour skills. So yesterday I tried painting like her. I have to admit that my watercolour skill is actually below average compared to her but well, practice makes perfect!

So at first I drew this model photo.

This is supposed to be a portrait of Barbara Palvin!

When I was about to put in the final touches, I realized that my technical pens are missing. Then again I couldn't remember the last time I used them. So consider that as 70% finished.

And then I got so inspired I wanted to draw some more! After awhile thinking, I decided to draw a portrait of me and my darling bestfriend, Atiqah. How sweet of me..

 




Us and tiny butterflies!
I guess she looks like her but I don't look like myself here? In the real photo my eyes looked a bit rounded than this. But that's ok.. like I said, practise makes perfect!