Wednesday, December 12, 2012

IT'S TIME TO GET UP NOW!

Its been awhile since the last time I blogged about random stuff. I wasn't inspired to do so back then. But now that I have the courage and confidence, I promised myself to keep on blogging and inspire myself to do awesome stuff! Woohoo!!

Anyways, lately I've been working on a couple of handmade projects that I planned to put on sale (let me know if you're interested). Some of it would be my mom's awesome handsewn tote bags made out of recycled jeans that she could hunt at the bundle store!



To have made it from recycled jeans of course each and every one of it is unique. Check these out!




So the price ranges from RM50 - RM 150 depending on materials and intricacy.

Having an awesome mom who knows how to sew, I even made her sew some canvas bags for me to paint on! (Pictures coming soon!)

No comments:

Post a Comment